Welcome to YOUR free network!
Over the years, the word "free" has become diluted on the internet, to the point that it's meaning is almost
perplexing to say the least. We wish to correct this, and with your help - we believe we can!.
From software and services developed entirely in-house, I.T. Mate is dedicated to bringing you
the very best of the internet from around the globe. We won't just meet you half way - we'll pick you up and take you there!.
Just some of the things you can find here include sGB - providing completely free and fully featured guestbooks (with hosting!) along with our unique vURL dissection service -
developed to allow you to verify a website's content before you visit it (virtually essential in todays world of malware spreading websites), and much more.
Note: The Freeware Library, previously at freeware.it-mate.co.uk is currently offline.
hpObserver is a small program that allows you to monitor networks and website's (or IP's if you prefer).
Current features include;
- Monitor HTTP, HTTPS or UNC path
- Continuous or single pass monitoring
- Comparison validation
- hpHosts inclusion status
- Malware Domain List inclusion status
- Obtain ASN Information
- Obtain Country information
- Obtain Servers IP(s)
- Obtain rDNS (PTR) for server IP(s)
- Obtain webpage size (in bytes)
- Print/Save results (Text, HOSTS, HTML, CSV, Outpost, Online Armour)
- Send URL to CleanMX (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to Exploit Labs Link Scanner
- Send URL to Exalead
- Send URL to Google
- Send URL to hpHosts Online (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to ISSViews WhoIs
- Send URL to Malware Domain List (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to MXToolbox
- Send URL to Norton Safe Web (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to PeeringDB (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to Quttera
- Send URL to RobTex
- Send URL to SiteAdvisor (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to TrustedSource (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to URLQuery
- Send URL to URLVoid
- Send URL to VirusTotal (IP or hostname)
- Send URL to vURL Desktop Edition or vURL online edition
- Send URL to Web Of Trust
- Send URL to Web Sniffer
- Send URL to ZeusTracker (IP or hostname)
- Server response code (i.e. 200, 404, 501 etc)